Skip to main content

24 Hours - What would you do?

24 Hours


I recently learned about a new book called So This Is the End: A Love Story by Alexandra Franzen.
The central question of the book is: "If you had just 24 hours to live,
what would you do with your time?"
I love this question! I made a list of some of the things I would definitely do with #MyFinal24 hours.


Here's my list:


  1. Love my sweetheart S, verbally, physically, in written words
  2. I have time with my son to tell him how much I love him and have him take me on a boat ride on the lake.
  3. I call my other son and we have video chat so that I can tell him how much I love him and we talk and hang out online.
  4. I call my brothers and sister and say goodbye.
  5. I call my girlfriends and tell them I love them and say goodbye.
  6. Write a note to B saying goodbye.
  7. Make a wonderful meal and eat with L and S, then go for a lovely walk around the pond.
  8. Hug, kiss, cry
  9. Make a list of my things I want to give to others.


PS. What would be on your list?


PPS. If you're looking for a new book to read, you can order So This Is the End here:
http://bit.ly/so-this-is-the-end



https://www.jeansyogaforall.com

Sign up for my Lovenotes here