Skip to main content

Mother's Day

Breathe in Gratitude, Breathe out Love!
Good Morning Yogis!  
Hello Yogis and Happy Mother’s Day
to all my favorite moms!
File_006.jpeg
But behind all your stories is always your mother's story, because hers is where yours begins.       - Mitch Albom

The picture above is a sculpture that I saw on a recent trip to Montreal in the Old Port.  When I came upon it I had to stop and admire it for a bit of time.  The facial expressions on the women were so endearing and they made me feel like I had stumbled upon a deeply personal conversations between 3 mothers who were clearly concerned about a child and a situation that had caused them worry.
In today’s lovenote I would simply like to thank my mother and all my mother friends who are reading this.  Thank you for love, care, support, and being there.  Being a mother is a challenging and imperfect job but so many of us take it on and do it with grace, strength and love.  Thank you for being a mother and spreading that love.
Finally I would like to thank the kids who made us moms in the first place. They give us joy, grief and everything in between.  I wouldn’t have it any other way.
File_000.jpeg
For this week, let your yoga be to  just take a little time to be mindful of the mom who brought you here or the mom you choose in your life.  Take a moment to give thanks to all she gave you, lest you would not be here in quite the same way. Mother Love.  Amen.
 
File_002.jpeg
It will be you, me, yoga stretches, mindfulness practices, walking and short journal writes.  We will be taking walks on Sundays at 3:30pm and Monday evenings at 5:30pm for 1.5 - 2 hours at some of my favorite walking paths and trails in the local area.  We will meet on site where we will be walking.  Directions will come when you sign up here!  Please come to one or all of them.
File:Walking.jpg - Wikimedia Commons
If you know anyone who would like to join the Springtime OUTDOOR Mindfulness Walking Series please share this link with them.  
Thank you!  I am looking forward to see you on the walks!
Please email me  if you have questions or comments.  I love hearing from you.

Signup for my newsletter at  www.jeansyogaforall.com