Skip to main content

Flow with Happiness

I was talking with the eldest Campbell child the other day because he just bought this really funky short-bus Ford.  I was thinking, “Really, another  vehicle?”  and  gave him “the stare” .  They have warned me about my stare.  It happens automatically when car purchases and expenditures come up….…


I asked if the recent purchase made him happy.  He said to me, “Mom, in general, I only do things that make me happy.”  Ahh, yes, out of the mouths of babes come wisdom that is so amazing and powerful.  I am learning to embrace this concept wholeheartedly and I encourage you to consider it too.
After all, don’t most of us just want to be happy?  Isn’t that a pretty awesome life goal for anyone?  To ease into the flow of life by following the very simple instructions of Do What Makes You Happy!  I can’t find much flaw in that concept, can you?  As long as you are not hurting yourself or another it sounds like really sound advice.   
So today I decided to take that advise and I went to 7am Yoga On the Lake at the Sailing Center in Burlington.  It was the most beautiful morning with a light breeze and spectacular clouds in the sky and a soft ripple on the water.  Pure Sri!





Then I had to check out my friend Kellie’s pretty darn awesome midnight blue Audi TT.


I think it would make a pretty fine midlife crisis car on me, don’t you think?

So, the takeaway, friends, is what can you do for yourself today that makes you happy?  What simple gift can you give to yourself to move with the flow instead of against it?  Let me know if you come up with any outstanding ideas and share them here!

If anyone wants to pull together an outdoor yoga class, either in my yard or a park somewhere, let me know and I'd be delighted to  teach.

Check out my website where you can sign up for my newletter with updates such as this.
http://www.jeansyogaforall.com

Like my Facebook Page here 
https://www.facebook.com/jeansyogaforall


Peace Out and Summer Love,
Jean