Skip to main content

SummerTime Yoga!

Happy Summer Yogi Friends!
Ahhhhhhh! Summer! It is so wonderful to have warm weather, growing gardens and time to do yoga outside! I have just returned from a wonderful 4 day yoga conference at Stratton Mountain Vermont called Wanderlust. I had the blessings to attend many yoga classes from some amazing teachers such as John Friend, Seane Corn, Rodney Yee & Collen Saidman, Kia Miller, Lauren Hanna, and Desiree Rumbaugh. It was pure bliss the whole time as I learned about meditation, opening my heart to grace, and all kinds of yoga. On top of all that Saturday night there was a Michael Franti Concert that rocked the mountaintop! He is such a great musician and has such a big heart!
With all the gardening I have been doing I have noticed that my back is sore and created a video for you that will help you if you are feeling the same.  Here is some quick and awesome relief!






Outdoor yoga!
I am thinking about starting a Thursday afternoon/evening outdoor class at my home. If you are interested in joining me, please email me at and we will get something started.  jean@jeansyogaforall.com

Remember if you are interested in either of my DVD's you can find info about them below.
Jean's Yoga for Runners DVD
Jean's Yoga for Softball Players DVD
Hope you are relishing the dog days of summer,
Peace,
Jean