Skip to main content

Give Peace a Chance


    "Imagine all the people living life in peace.
    You may say I'm a dreamer,
    but I'm not the only one.
    I hope someday you'll join us,
    and the world will be as one."
    -- John Lennon

It's a busy time of the year.  Lots of holiday gatherings, decorating and shopping going on.  I hope that as you navigate through this holiday season that you take time for the little things and find a sense of Santosha or contentment.  Below is a photo I snapped of 2 dear friends and myself.  It is blurry but I still like it because we were having a grand evening enjoying the lights on Church Street in Burlington and drinking some warm Chai tea. It was all we needed to have a blast and feel very content!  Happy Holidays and Peace to you and your families!