Skip to main content

Letting the universe do it's magic

Listening when the universe speaks


I have been practicing meditation on a regular basis since the middle of  August.  There has always been a moving meditation as part of my regular yoga practice but this is a formal, sit down and meditate for 15 minutes a day kind of thing.  I started with some recorded meditations of various types.  Some focused on a mantra, a word that has meaning or rhythm, others have been focused on the breath, and yet others are to set intentions for your day.  By far the most powerful for me has been just trying to keep my mind still for however short and just listen.  Sometimes, I ask a question up front and then just listen.  I am becoming more and more amazed at how the answers just magically come.
Simplicity is rocking awesome!  Peace and Light as we enter these days of darkness!