Skip to main content

Lovenotes - Joy

Joy
There are many reasons to feel anxious, distressed, upset, confused in this world we are in today.  As a salve to smooth over the bumps, I suggest you remind yourself of what brings you joy. Find the good in life.  Let's have a look:
What brings me joy?

  • Having someone look in my eyes and give me a warm hug
  • Finding beautiful mushrooms in the woods
  • Making food for my wonderful sons
  • Bright sunshine against a bluebird sky
  • Petting a furry friend
  • Smelling something yummy baking in the oven
  • Jumping into bed on a cool night and wrapping up in flannel sheets and a good read
  • Listening to an owl hooting in my backyard on a dark night
  • Moving my body - stretching, sweating, reaching a bit further than my comfort zone
  • Growing and enjoying beautiful flowers
  • Connecting with the women in my life
  • Freedom that our veterans have sacrificed to allow us to enjoy - Thank you to all who served our country
Now friends, take a minute, close your eyes, and think of what brings you joy.  Taking a few minutes to be mindful of the joys in your life is a treasure always available.


Peace, Love, and Namaste,
Jean
My wish for you today is health in your body, peace in your mind and love in your heart.
If you know someone who would enjoy reading these Lovenotes, share this link. 
SIGN UP FOR Jean's Yoga for all Lovenotes Email here.